- What can I find on 977music.com?
- What Genres of music do you offer?
- What if I have a problem or receive an error on 977music.com?
- I love your music, can I download it or can you send me a copy?
- I'm in a band, manage a band or I'm just creative and I want to submit my music to you. How do I go about doing that?
- How do I add songs to my personal playlist?
- I'm having trouble listening to either my playlist or the live channel
- My points are not accumulating, how come?
- How does your website work? How can I find friends?
- The Flash Player doesn't play any music it just sits there and says "buffering".
- I'm listening with the Windows Media Player but I'm not Earning Points
- I don't seem to be able to upload photos to my profiole pic or galllery
- I'm not earning points through the Windows Media Player, how come?
- I don't want other people on the site to contact me for privacy reasons
What can I find on 977music.com?
977 Music offers 11 channels of pre-programmed streaming radio channels using flash technology, MP3 and Windows Media formats. We also offers an on-demand personal playlist which allows you to pick your favorite songs and listen to them anytime on your own user member page. Feel free to reach to out other members who like the same music as you do too. Each artist we play has a dedicated page and it's an easy way to hook up with other members who like the same music.
What Genres of music do you offer?
Currently 977 Music offers 11 live streaming Internet Radio channels, including: Top 40, 80s, 90s, Alternative, Country, Smooth Jazz, Adult Rock, Classic Rock, Comedy, Oldies and R N B Formats.
What if I have a problem or receive an error on 977music.com?
If you are experiencing troubles while accessing the site, First try to refresh your page and see if the problem persists. If you are still having troubles accessing the site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When e-mailing a trouble ticket to us, please include the error or problem in detail (exactly what happened), the time of the error or problem and your contact information so we can get back to you in a timely manner with a resolution. If you witness any abuses on 977 Music, those complaints can be directed to email@example.com
I love your music, can I download it or can you send me a copy?
977 Music is unable to allow you to download any of our music directly from this site. However, you can purchase just about everything we play from our partner Amazon MP3.
I'm in a band, manage a band or I'm just creative and I want to submit my music to you. How do I go about doing that?
977 Music is always willing to hear new music creations. You can send your MP3's for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I add songs to my personal playlist?
1. Sign up for an account
2. Go to the Manage Profile Tab
3. Click the Manage Playlist Button
4. Type the song you want to add to the playlist
5. Or navigate the Top Artist and page and add songs to your playlist through those pages.
6. If the song is in our playlist just click the song and it gets added to your playlist
7. To listen to your songs, you can either click the view my profile at the bottom or go back to
the manage playlist and click the view my profile button which about half way down the page
on the left hand side.
I'm having trouble listening to either my playlist or the live channel
First off, every computer has a different configuration, kind of like a snowflake. No two are alike. For starters I would make sure my computer was up to date. Make sure flash is updated, the Windows Media Player is updated and also your computer has all the latest updates. Next reboot your computer. If this doesn't work, you can e-mail support at email@example.com. You must provide the following details:
1. Operating System (what flavor and what service packs are installled)?
2. What version of Flash are you using?
3. What version of Windows Media Player?
4. Did it work fine before and just quit?
5. Have you recently installled any new software on the computer?
Send this information and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org
My points are not accumulating, how come?
Please read the points FAQ which can be found HERE
How does your website work? How can I find friends?
Make sure you first sign up for an account. Once you have an account, you can now earn points, chat on the message boards, post a blog, create your own playlist and everything else the website offers.
The best way to find friends is to click the "browse" tab at the top. That is the list of every member in our community. You are able to see them but not communicate with them yet.
Once you find someone interesting, click the "add friends" button and wait for them to approve you. Once appproved, you'll be able to leave comments on their profile and communicate through their personal 977music e-mail. You can also find friends that have the same interest in music as you by browsing the Top Artists page and adding friends from those pages.
Other ways to make friends is by blogging and writing compelling articles. Other people read the blogs and may request you as a friend and vice versa. You can also use the chat room to find friends.
The Flash Player doesn't play any music it just sits there and says "buffering".
More than likely you are behind a corporate firewall that blocks rtmp streaming over port 80. You'll need to convince that great IT department of yours to unblock rtmp streaming over port 80 on their firewall. Bring them donuts, that always works :)
I'm listening with the Windows Media Player but I'm not Earning Points
To earn points, you have to be able to see the artist and title and lyrics, etc in the player window.
If you don't see that, you need to enable external content within your player.
Go to -->Tools --> Options --> Privacy and make sure the Display media Information From the Internet is checked.
I don't seem to be able to upload photos to my profiole pic or galllery
All Files must be under 100k in size and we only accept .jpg files extentions at this time. Also, the way our system is set-up, it may take up to an hour for your pics to show up.
I'm not earning points through the Windows Media Player, how come?
If you sign-in to your account through Firefox, Chrome or any other browser other than Internet Explorer and then click a Windows Media Player station link, you will not earn points. Sign out of your account and sign back in using Internet Explorer and you will once again earn points.
I don't want other people on the site to contact me for privacy reasons
Simple fix for this. Just go to the profile Settings --> Settings and make sure "private profile" is checked.