Andrew Dice Clay
- Andrew "Dice" Clay (born Andrew Clay Silverstein on September 29, 1957, in Brooklyn, New York) is an American actor and comedian.
- Dice performed his first HBO Special in Philadelphia called The Diceman Cometh in 1989, and had his first starring role in a feature film (as Ford Fairlane) entitled The Adventures of Ford Fairlane in 1990.
- His popularity waned after this period. In 2002 he divorced his wife and focused in part on raising his two sons. and in 2007 he attempted a comeback with the reality TV series Dice: Undisputed.
- He was controversial for his profanity and for the sexism in his routines, for which he was banned from MTV and boycotted by Sinéad O'Connor and Nora Dunn, the former a guest and the latter a cast member on a 1990 episode of Saturday Night Live that Clay hosted.
- According to his official website, "His rise to fame was meteoric - with sold-out arenas, platinum albums, and starring roles in films and TV specials. His fall was just as epic- blackballed by the industry and becoming the man to hate by every PC group in the country."
- He will appear as a part of NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice 2. Throughout the season, each celebrity will be raising money for a charity of their choice; Clay has selected StandUp For Kids.
A Day At The Beach
Album:40 Too Long (0000)
Album:Day the Laughter Dies Pt. 2 (1993)
Album:Face Down Ass Up (2000)
Places to Meet Chicks
Album:Day the Laughter Died (1990)
Share Andrew Dice Clay! Tell your friends about Andrew Dice Clay on 977music - share the joy of on-demand artist playlists!